What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team, and depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, they can be Use to recognize the User. The cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and your computer or Device and do not provide any reference that allows you to know your personal data.
Cookies affected by regulations and exempt cookies
According to the EU Directive, cookies that require informed user consent are Analytics and advertising and affiliation cookies, except those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly demanded by the user.
Types of cookies
- A) according to the Organization that manages them, there are own Cookies (those that are sent to the user’s terminal computer from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the requested service is provided for the user) and of third parties (those that are sent to the user’s terminal computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies).
- b) Depending on the time remaining active, there are those of Session (designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page) and the Persistent (where the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and dealt with During a period defined by the cookie manager – it may take several minutes to several years).
- c) according to the Purpose For those that deal with the information that they compile, they can be:
– Technical cookies (necessary for the use of the website and the provision of the contracted service),
– Personalization cookies (which allow the user to access the service with predefined features, such as language, browser type, regional settings, etc.)
– Analysis cookies (Collect information about the use of the web),
– Advertising cookies (Collect information on user preferences and personal options),
– Affiliate cookies (They allow tracking of visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract).
Types of cookies used on this website
The cookies used on our website are of session and of third parties, and allow us to store and access the information related to the language, the type of browser used, and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as follow and Analyze the Activity to improve and offer our services in a more efficient and personalized way. The cookies used have, in any case, a temporary nature, with the sole purpose of making browsing more efficient. In no case these cookies provide personal data and are not used for collection.
– Facilitate the user’s browsing and access to the different services offered by this website;
– It prevents the user from configuring general predefined features every time they access the website; I
– It favors the improvement of the operation and the services provided through this website, after the corresponding analysis of the information obtained through the installed cookies.
When you access our website you are informed that if you continue browsing, you will install several third party cookies that allow the installation of certain cookies that will have the sole purpose of registering the access to our website for the Making anonymous Statistics on visits, always collecting the information anonymously. You do not have to accept the installation of these cookies, you can also browse our entire website.
In various sections of our website you can install social networking cookies, in particular the following:
- Google + and Google Cookie Maps, as offered on your page about what kind of cookies it uses.
You can access your browser settings at any time by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or by selecting those supported by the installation and not by following one of the following procedures, which depends on the browser that you use:
Google Chrome (from the Tools menu):
Settings> Show advanced options> privacy (content settings)> cookies:
Microsoft Internet Explorer (from the Tools menu):
Internet options> privacy> advanced:
Options> privacy> cookies:
Safari, IPad and IPhone:
Settings> options>> advanced cookies:
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we can not guarantee that they fully conform to the version of your browser. You can also use another browser not contemplated in these links, such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these mismatches, you can access directly from the options of your browser, usually in the “Options” menu of the “privacy” section. (Please refer to the help of your browser for more information.)
deactivation / activation and removal of cookies
To restrict or block cookies, it is done through the browser settings.
If you do not want websites to put a cookie on your computer, you can customize your browser settings so that it is discovered before cookies are placed. In the same way, you can adapt the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer. Keep in mind that you will need to adjust the settings for each browser and computer you are using.
Keep in mind that if you do not want to receive cookies, we will no longer be able to guarantee that our website works correctly. Some features of the site may be lost and you may no longer see certain websites. Also, refusing cookies does not mean that ads will no longer be visible. Just the ads will not fit your interests and they will be repeated more frequently.
Each browser has a different method to adapt the configuration. If necessary, consult the browser’s help function to set the correct configuration.
To turn off cookies on your mobile phone, see the device manual for more information.
You can learn more about Internet cookies, http://www.AboutCookies.org/.
Taking into account the way in which Internet and websites work, we do not always have information about the cookies that third parties place on our website. This applies especially to cases where our website contains what are called integrated elements: texts, documents, images or short films that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on our website or through it .
Therefore, if you find this type of cookies on this website and do not appear in the list above, please let us know. or contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies that you place, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how your privacy has been guaranteed.